Version 0.7.12 has just been released. It brings some minor fixes and some improvements resulting from user requests.
- Select window control by default when opening window editor.
- Dice Roll Engine: Error handling rSource for NPCs with detail windowlist. Fixed.
- Set default names for new icons and frames.
- Added Encoding property to Ruleset Properties.
- Revised generation of multi-state and single-state buttons.
Set default names for new icons and frames
From now on, when creating new icons or frames, they will be assigned a name equal to the file name (without extension).
Added Encoding property to Ruleset Properties
There is a new parameter in the Project Properties window, Encoding:
In it you can set the default encoding for all files in your compilation. You can select one of the predefined ones or use your own.