Version 0.7.14 has just been released. It brings several minor fixes and improvements resulting from user requests. It also brings a new feature: Templating.
- Fixed new Underline Text property.
- Fixed some control renaming issues.
- Added Session API package to autocomplete.
- Inherit Size and Position not working por Window classes. Fixed.
- Added templating capabilities through the new Use as Template (Name) property.
- Added Disabled property to Label controls.
- Can Grow property added to Formatted text controls.
- When duplicating windows, order of the controls was not preserved. Fixed.
Use of templates in Ruleset Wizard
Control templates are a convenient tool to avoid code duplication and simplify the maintenance of our rulesets. From now on users can create control templates in their projects, ready to be reused. Let’s see how to use them.
Now, all controls have a new property named “Use as Template (Name)”:
If we enter an identifier in this property the wizard will create a new template with that name and the definition of the current control. From that moment on that template will be available to be selected in the rest of the controls of the same type that exist in the project and, as in all templates, it will inherit all its properties, including the scripts.